America - Death By Terminal
Madness And Stupidity
By Karl Schwarz
It has been said "When you lose, make sure you do not lose the lesson."
About 1,000 BC a very wise Chinese general arose from their ranks and clearly saw both the folly of war and the proper ways to wage it. The entire balance and well-being of a people, their state, their culture, their wealth and resources hangs in the balance of right and wrong decisions by leaders.
That is why nations of people need to do a better job of electing their leaders.
This Chinese general was named Sun Tzu and he wrote the pre-eminent book on waging war and simply titled it .."The Art of War".
The leaders are either very good at strategic planning and execution, or they are tragically pathetic and inept. I submit that our nation, the United States of America, is led by one of the biggest bunch of 'strategic dumbasses' in the history of mankind and government on this planet.
It does not matter how many examples from history, how many brilliant experts warning them of their folly, or how many times they make the same mistake again and again, they just keep making those mistakes over and over again. They refuse to learn and get things right the second, fifth or tenth time they do something.
The psychologists and psychiatrists have a way of describing this phenomenon of human failure: "they fail to profit from experience."
Said another way, they reach the state of stuck-on-stupid and therefore they just stay on stuck-on-stupid. It is sort of like that idiot who keeps touching the stove top burner to see if it is still hot...and repeatedly it is still hot and he gets burned. He simply get the message to lock into his brain.
Their arrogance and the lies they told prevent them from admitting their mistakes. Their deceit and incompetence would be laughable if it were not also criminal.
One of the teachings of Sun Tzu in his immortal work The Art of War is thus:
"The greatest general is not the one who can take the most cities or spill the most blood. The greatest general is the one who can take Heaven and Earth without waging the battle."
Trust me, George Walker Bush is too arrogant to sit down with Vladimir Putin for that conversation.
The sheer desperation that Washington DC finds itself in has our all-powerful government using shills and acts tantamount to bribes to try to "turn back the clock."
Now those good Bush Buddies over in Saudi Arabia are offering to buy $2.4 billion in Russian arms, if if if Russia will break ties with Iran.
You can bet all you have that the Saudis know that in coming years Iran will be the most powerful Islamic nation in that region, not Saudi Arabia.
Things are now so desperate in Washington DC that a top American diplomat is soon to meet with the EU and Iran's nuclear program director in Geneva. That is a major shift in policy, but they have no choice.
With Russia siding with Iran, and China, The Grand Chessboard is not what our idiot planners intended for it to be. We lost.
Be assured, we have no such leaders at the helm of America today. We have no such generals executing our war plans dreamed up by moron policy makers in Washington, DC that are delusional to think they are God or that they are great.
Sun Tzu would give them all an "F". and Americans should, too.
There is a lesson in that for America - but it will be up to the citizens of the United States to come to the realization that our leaders will not learn that lesson. They have that "fail to profit from experience" malady and it is apparently incurable within the system they have in place. Like an alcoholic or drug addict, first they have to admit they have a problem and then, and only then, can help work. First, they have to admit they lied and they were dead wrong with their "brilliant scheme".
To admit their sins, they would have to confess their lies, their treason, their crimes against humanity, their war crimes and even their sins. I cannot speak for you, but I am not going to hold my breath waiting for any of that to happen.
George W Bush just announced on July 14, 2008 that he is lifting the Executive Order ban on offshore drilling and urged Congress to join with him.
Why would he do that now?
Seriously, did it take our decisive "Great Decider" that long to make that decision...or did something just happen and he had no choice?
I submit it is the latter. You decide:
1. Both my instincts and my sources say it is because after almost 30 years of plotting, scheming and conniving, the Caspian Basin is now lost to the US and UK. By hiding their greed and lust for power and control behind a Global War on Terror aimed at Islam, they have now managed to accomplish absolutely nothing in over six years except to blow trillions of dollars in vain and get a lot of people killed, both foreign and American, based on their lies. The US will get some oil but it definitely will not control the Caspian Basin area.
2. Islamic Turkmenistan recently announced that it was going to sell most of its natural gas to China and a pipeline will soon be completed to do just that. In the very near future, Turkmenistan natural gas will be flowing north into Russia, east to China, and southeast into India. All of that natural gas was targeted by the US and UK in their tragically flawed Global War on Terror...to turn it into American and British controlled natural gas. And they failed to to do so by any measure one can define as 'failed'.
This was in a document I presented at '9-11 Confronting the Evidence' - and folks, they still do not have this pipeline done:
- > 7 Oct 2001: US attacks Taliban under War Plan designed, practiced pre-9-11.
- > 8 Feb, 2002: Afghanistan's interim leader Hamid Karzai said he and Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf had agreed to revive a plan for a trans-Caspian gas pipeline from Turkmenistan to Pakistan.
- > 27 Dec, 2002: Central Asia pipeline deal signed; An agreement has been signed in the Turkmen capital, Ashgabat, paving the way for construction of a gas pipeline from the Central Asian republic through Afghanistan to Pakistan.
- > 23 Feb 2003: OPEC agrees to fund the pipeline and Bush has guaranteed to protect it with U.S. troops (without telling United States citizens). "23-02-03 Turkmenistan, Afghanistan and Pakistan (TAP) have signed a protocol for trans-Afghanistan Gas Pipeline Project However, some recent reports had indicated that the United States was willing to police the pipeline infrastructure through permanent stationing of its troops in the region. The US ExIm Bank, the Trade and Development Agency (TDA) and the Overseas Private Insurance Corporation (OPIC) had also shown readiness to finance such a project, if leading American energy giants come forward.
- > 9 Sept 2003: Bridas prevails at the 5th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals after years of being jerked around in Texas courts. A $485+ million arbitration award upheld.
- > 22 Mar 2004: U.S. Supreme Court denies Writ of Certiorari, upholding 5th Circuit decision. State Concern Turkmenneft v. Bridas, 03-1018
They played a bad hand and lost.
3. We shall all be hearing soon about pipelines where Kazakhstan oil and gas is headed in the opposite direction as the US and UK wanted via the schemes they planned, and lied about, and failed to accomplish. Most of Turkmenistan's energy export has already headed the other direction.
4. Russia and Iran have just signed a major oil and natural gas agreement. Therefore, any planned attack on Iran by the US or Israel will now be viewed by Russia as a direct attack on the interests of Russia. If you do not know how to play chess, that is called CHECKMATE. Game over.
5. Iran is selling $400 billion in oil and LNG to China under a long-term contract. They are also bringing online, right now, 2 million metric tons per year in ethylene capacity at Asaluyeh on the Persian Gulf.
Iran has no reasons whatsoever to close the Strait of Hormuz except in response to a direct attack by the US and/or Israel.
6. Iran, Pakistan and India recently entered into an agreement for the IPI Pipeline that will supply natural gas and oil to India.
Folks, that all adds up to colossal amounts of oil and natural gas that are not going to the US nor with the US or UK be in control of that "distribution and revenues" I recently wrote about.
Did the Great Decider stand before America on July 14 and admit his defeat? Did George W Bush admit that after almost 30 years of deceit and plans to take over the Caspian Basin, that those best laid plans from DC have failed miserably?
Did he share with America, in sort of Christian fashion of truth, that he has failed all his life and, as of just recently, history will record that his presidency failed to achieve anything good? The 'tide of truth' is more like a tsunami as their DC lies are unveiled one after another for the entire world to see.
No, he staged a press conference to state that America needs to find oil and gas...quickly. Somehow, he failed to mention any of the real reasons for such 'urgency'.
Just do the math, folks.
For almost 30 years, our government and the UK have lied, schemed, connived to take over the Caspian Basin and its vast oil and gas resources. They failed.
They have two routes out for pipelines through Afghanistan or across the Caspian Basin and through Georgia to the Black Sea. They have failed to instigate either. Others are getting the pipelines done and the oil and gas is not headed in the direction that the US or UK can control.
They created Al Qaeda all the way back during the Carter Administration, and still failed.
They had to come up with an excuse to attack Afghanistan so they would have the pipeline right-of-way to get that oil and gas to world markets. They failed to achieve that, as well.
What was the excuse they came up with to attack Afghanistan? September 11, 2001...so they could launch the big lie of the fatally-flawed Global 'War on Terror.' I knew on that day that the rattlesnake within our government had bitten itself.
Without firing a single shot, Russia, China, India and Iran now control the vast amounts of natural gas and oil in that part of the world. Even the former USSR states of Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan now realize that they can no longer wait on the idle promises and pipedreams of Bush and Blair, or the threats they receive behind the scenes from those governments.
They say the pen is mightier than the sword. Yes, and true, for pens and commercial contracts have just defeated what has to be the dumbest war plan in the history of mankind, the Global War on Terror. The greatest military power on Earth has been humbled, thwarted and defeated by commercial contracts and pens.
What is the lesson that our leaders will fail to learn, fail to admit as their big mistake, the error that started them on their path to being war criminals?
Never, never, start a fabricated war against any religion or any contrived enemy...most especially if the owners of what you are after happen to be Islamic.
What I have been watching since September 11, 2001 are the darkest hours of my nation's history.
My country has been grievously wounded by these idiots and I am not sure at this time if my nation is going to recover.
They say "it ain't over until the Fat Lady sings." Bush might as well have let her sing the aria because from this point forward the US is not going to get what it thought it would out of the Caspian Basin. That is the proverbial bottom line.
That is why Bush now has to get his butt in gear and start finding oil and gas, and producing it, rather than try to steal it with fabricated, illegal wars of aggression.
Most Americans have not read the book I wrote, 'One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas, a Conservative Republican Speaks Out'.
In closing, this is what I have thought since Desert Storm, 1991, ten years before 9-11-2001:
"We have some folks in the White House who have a serious case of Oil on the Brain and think they have to line up one fight after another so they and their wealthy buddies can get really filthy rich. Probably an incurable case of Oil on the Brain and I submit it is to the point that they are no longer fit or capable of leadership. It seems to be an incurable disease; it sure has been for a lot of our American troops."
That was in direct reference to their Global War on Terror strategy and its real objectives of taking over the oil and natural gas of both the Caspian Basin and Iraq.
The finish of that part of the chapter 11 also revealed what their next great fiasco is:
"Africa  is now of "vital US Strategic Interests"  since that nation will be up to 25% of our total oil imports.
Don't forget about that Cheney investigation going on down Nigeria way and over in France regarding $160 to $180 million in Halliburton bribes while he was CEO of that company. Maybe that is what the "strategic interest" is all about, as in covering his butt, fines, incarceration, or somebody ripping the lid off a Bush Cheney secret, secret, secret. Halliburton = sleaze, sleaze and more sleaze.<#_ftn3> Must be a model of Peterson Snow Blue Ribbon Corporate Governance.
Just think - Africa is next! See Dick run (to Africa).
When you finish this chapter the only thing you will want to see is GW and Dick run out of office for good cause."
I also revealed in that chapter the easiest way to prove who did 9-11. It is really not http://www.axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/article_6026.shtml; Illustrating the basis for such statements, in 2001 Vice President Dick Cheney's report on a US National Energy Policy declared Africa to be one of America's "fastest-growing sources of oil and gas". By February 1, 2002, the assistant secretary of state for African affairs, Walter Kansteiner, declared: "This [African oil] has become of national strategic interest to us." And a December 2001 report by the US National Intelligence Council, Global Trends 2015, forecast that by 2015 a full quarter of US oil imports would come from Africa.
ry?coll=ny-nationalnews-headlines; May 2002: Company announces that it is being investigated for accounting irregularities regarding cost overruns on engineering and construction jobs. April 2003: Reports surface that the Bush administration, without a public bidding, awarded a two-year, $7-billion contract to the company to fight oil fires inIraq. December 2003: Allegations surface that a subsidiary made $180 million in bribes to secure a $4.9 billion contract to build a natural-gas plant in Nigeria. January 2004: Company discloses that a subsidiary paid $2.4 million to a Nigerian official's business in exchange for favorable tax treatment. In a separate case, the company admits that two employees accepted kickbacks of about $6.3 million after helping a subcontractor bilk the Pentagon for work in Iraq. February 2004: U.S. officials allege that the company overbilled the government $27.4 million for meals served to troops abroad.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
- ► 2012 (9)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (97)
- "EREV RAV" TRAITORS
- SIX SCENARIOS TO WW III
- AS PREDICTED - "GERMANY"
- VP DICK CHENEY
- SEN. Charles Schumer
- SEN. Charles Shumer - ANTI GUN PERSON
- Current Events
- EUROPE IS COLLAPSING
- TARGET = AMERICA
- "BLACKWATER" CALLS IT QUITS
- ISRAEL & IRAN ON COLLISION COURSE
- THE KEATING FIVE
- NEW WORLD ORDER
- NEW RUSSIAN FIGHTER JET
- BREAKING NEWS FROM "AUTHOR"
- MAN SEVERS HIS OWN HEAD
- IRAQ BECOMING A DISASTER
- WHAT FUTURE ??
- READ DEUTERONOMY CHAPTER 28
- THERE IS NO SECURITY FOR YOU AND ME
- YOU ARE LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD
- JERUSALEM = "CITY OF TRUTH"
- BILL MOYERS
- "IRAN" in PROPHECY
- ▼ July (26)
- ► 2007 (300)
- ► 2006 (294)