Why So Many Disasters?
During any normal week, the featured story at the top of every news cycle would have been Hurricane Ike. But the week surrounding September 11 was anything but normal. Instead, the monstrous, Texas-sized hurricane, one of the most expensive storms in U.S. history, was submerged by the economic tidal wave that hit Wall Street.
Former Federal Reserve chief Alan Greenspan was asked if the economic crisis—marked by big-time failures, panic-driven merges and federal bailouts—was the worst of his career. “Oh, by far,” he said. Later he called it a “once-in-a-century type of financial crisis.”
Remarkably, at the same time, America was also weathering a number of other stormy developments. That very week, Defense Secretary Robert Gates presided over a ceremony that transferred command of U.S. forces in Iraq from Gen. David Petraeus to Gen. Ray Odierno. A cloud of uncertainty, however, still hovers over the next phase of America’s mission in Iraq. For several months now, U.S.-Iraqi negotiations have bogged down over the role America will play in Iraq after the UN mandate expires in December. Regular Trumpet readers know where this is headed. As we have repeatedly forecasted, Iran will inevitably wrest control of Iraq from the U.S. In fact, that process is now well under way.
In Afghanistan, the United States faces an increasingly violent insurgency and rising casualties. Deaths among U.S. forces in Afghanistan are at the highest level since the Taliban was toppled in 2001. Some military officials have even indicated that America is losing the battle for Afghanistan. The situation on the ground is further complicated by the cross-border attacks from jihadist groups that then seek refuge in neighboring Pakistan.
The crisis in Pakistan is actually a terrorist storm largely of America’s making. Though U.S. leaders even very recently called former President Pervez Musharraf a “friend” who made Pakistan an “extremely important ally in the war on terror,” they inexplicably arm-twisted him into relinquishing his military control and holding democratic elections. Unsurprisingly in a country that has the second-largest Islamic population in the world, the ensuing election brought leaders into power who are proving themselves far more hostile to America’s influence. Pakistan has quickly gone from being an important ally against terror to being a central front in the war on terror! All of this is playing out exactly as we said it would happen in January.
Then there’s Tehran’s involvement. Although it is not often acknowledged in Washington, jihadists and weaponry are also pouring into Afghanistan from the Islamic Republic of Iran. The fact that Shia Iran is supplying Taliban extremists, who are Sunni, flies in the face of conventional wisdom, which teaches us that Sunni and Shia don’t mix. Yet, even the 9/11 Commission concluded in 2004 that there was “strong evidence that Iran facilitated the transit of al Qaeda members into and out of Afghanistan before 9/11, and that some of these were future 9/11 hijackers.” When it comes to knocking out the United States, annihilating Israel and pushing hard against the European king of the north, Iran is quite happy to form strategic alliances with Sunni jihadist organizations. The Islamic Republic of Iran is the head of the terrorist snake—the biblically prophesied king of the south. It’s the next disaster looming on the horizon.
The fact that all these troubles are hitting in such rapid succession is no coincidence.
During an editorial meeting on July 15, my father told our writers that as prophesied events pound this world with ever-increasing intensity, our warning message needs to get stronger. He said that our nations—the United States, the British peoples and biblical Judah, called “Israel” today—have collectively reached the point of no return.
My father’s comments were later converted into an article that appeared in our September issue. Notice what he wrote: “If you study the biblical prophets, there came a point when their warnings no longer spoke about repentance. They were simply bold statements of fact—spoken as a witness against those peoples who had rejected God. I strongly believe our nations today … have passed the point of no return. The hope of their turning to God during this age has been eclipsed by the magnitude of their rebellion! … The increase in catastrophic events shows God strengthening His correction” (emphasis mine).
Since he made those comments, the pace of catastrophic events has increased all the more. If you’ve been watching world events, you know that’s true!
“Have you noticed the dramatic increase in catastrophic events lately?”, my father asked in that article. He highlighted two disasters in particular: the economic collapse and catastrophic weather. Regarding the bailouts of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, he wrote, “The government is bailing them out—but is already so deeply indebted that it needs to be bailed out!”
“Meanwhile,” he wrote, “within the U.S. and around the world we see an acceleration in weather disasters.” Look at what happened after he wrote that.
Yes, America, Britain and Israel are past the point of no return. The pace of catastrophic events will continue to accelerate. In this issue of the Trumpet, we look at the most dramatic of these most recent events and show you how they are fulfilling exactly what God has prophesied for the latter-day descendants of ancient Israel.
Will Obama Be Sacrificed?
By George Paxinos
- The court case of Philip J Berg against Barack Obama to prove that he is an American citizen, prior to his possible assumption of the presidency, is still pending.
- According to latest reports I can find, Obama has still not definitively proven himself an American citizen.
- The reason for this delay is not clear, unless indubitable proof is unobtainable.
- For careful methodologists like Zbigniew Brzezinski, who seems to be Obama's prime backer, this appears an unlikely oversight, although it is so small a slip, so easy to overlook, especially if only verbal assurances had been given him when he took Obama on as protege -- apparently, according to Webster Griffin Tarpley in his book "Obama, The Postmodern Coup", as long ago as 1983! -- that it might have just slipped through the tight mesh of "best-laid plans of mice and men".
- Certainly nobody would invest a quarter-century's worth of time, effort and money to deliberately torpedo his own candidate at the last minute, no matter what sort of disruption to the electoral process it might cause, because unless he had a stake in another candidate who would replace his own, he would assuredly thereby lose control of the steering wheel to one he was not backing.
- Should Obama be able to prove his nationality before the election, all is well and his way seems clear in this probably worst-case US election in history, for whichever way it goes, war, likely global nuclear war, seems assured.
- Should he not be able to do so or his backers find themselves unable to obtain proof that might satisfy a court of law there are several scenarios that might play themselves out :
- 1. The Democratic Party does a quick shuffle, Joe Biden steps down in favour of Hillary Clinton, and she goes on to an easily-assured victory;
- 2. It is too late to change candidates, because ballot papers are already printed, so, in the little time left, electronic balloting becomes mandatory and the party owning the largest stake in the machines wins;
- 3. The public chaos resulting from the removal of a prime candidate prior to the election causes the vote to be postponed indefinitely, and perhaps martial law to be introduced; or
- 4. An Obama, devoid of absolute proof of his nationality, is killed to become a sacrificial offering to political expediency before proving his citizenship, stirring up great and malevolent public sentiment against the incumbents who, to the public, will appear to have deliberately removed the only candidate they, in their ignorance of his true backers and the imense implications of his already-stated intent to escalate the war in Afghanistan and even if necessary invade Pakistan, can see only as a martyr.
- That would certainly cause chaos enough to introduce martial law, but it might also effect a tremendous swing of uncontrollable public emotion toward the perceived underdog and bring in Biden or Clinton in landslide victories.
- Certainly, waiting until a court might prove Obama a non-citizen would be catastrophic for public trust in the Democratic Party, Obama would be reduced to the status of a common criminal facing trial for campaign monies wittingly accrued and the Republicans -- whichever candidate might be left would sail in unhindered.
- If YOU had been backing your own well-groomed racehorse for the big sweepstakes, and had at the last minute found out that he was ineligible after you had put lots of trust and money into his candidacy, what would
- YOU do? -- cut your losses? -- the knacker's yard, the glue factory?
Voter fraud alert: Houseful of out-of-state Obama activists registered as Ohio voters, received absentee ballots
Something smells at 2885 Brownlee Avenue in Columbus, Ohio.
I strongly recommend that the Ohio Republican Party get on the case before it’s too late. Today’s the last day to challenge voters who registered early in Ohio before the run up to Election Day.Here’s the stench: An entire houseful of young, non-Ohioan Democrat activists have used the Brownlee Avenue address to register themselves to vote in the Buckeye State and secure absentee ballots under extremely shady circumstances — all while mobilizing a large effort to register thousands of others for absentee and early voting.